[logback-user] Re: RemoteLogging and HttpAppender for LogBack (Klaus Unger)

Unger Klaus K.Unger2 at mobilkom.at
Tue Jul 24 12:05:27 CEST 2007

Hello Greg,

thanks for your reply, but unfortunately NO, this is not what I'm
looking for.
I want to forward my logging-event via HTTP to a remote Logging Server.

Kind regards
K:) Unger

http://logback.qos.ch/manual/layouts.html#ClassicHTMLLayout.

> Is that what you are looking for?

> Greg Case

> On 7/23/07, Unger Klaus <K.Unger2 at mobilkom.at> wrote:
>
>  Hello everybody!
>

> Thanks so far for the outstanding job with logback.
>

> Today I have just a simple question regarding remote logging and
> Appenders.
>

> Is there a reason why there is no HttpAppender provided or is there
such a
> contribution available!
>
> We are thinking to build our RemoteLogging Server based on HTTP.
>

> I've found the plain SocketAppender and the SampleServer
implementation in
> the Samples section.
>
> Is there any kind of a production level implementation of the
Socket-based
> Logging Server available, e.g. commercial product?
>

> Thank you for a short answer!
>

> KJ Unger
>

> PS: any news about Bug-57 (JDBC-generatedKeys) - we are desperately
> waiting for news - Thx.
>
> Klaus Unger
> Informationstechnologie
> CRM Development
>
> Mobil: +43 664 4236046
> Tel.:    +43 1 331 61 2643
> E-Mail: k.unger2 at mobilkom.at

End of Logback-user Digest, Vol 15, Issue 7