[logback-user] Logback configuration

Anders Wallgren anders_wallgren at alum.mit.edu
Tue Mar 13 01:30:57 CET 2007

We're not running inside a J2EE container, rather this is a set of standalone
applications launched out of the same classpath.

As it stands, I don't think ContextSelector will help, unless there's some
custom implementation of that interface that I could put together to do the
right thing.  I'm not yet familiar enough with logback to answer that
myself, so your input is appreciated.

anders