[logback-user] Logback configuration

Ceki Gülcü listid at qos.ch
Tue Mar 13 22:17:44 CET 2007

Hello Anders,

If you don't have a J2EE container, using a context selector is a major
overkill. If you tell us that it would not be possible to package a
different copy of logback.xml in each standalone application, then we will
add the functionality you requested, i.e. specifying the configuration file
through a system property. (I am not very fond of this feature, but if you
really need it, we'll be happy to oblige.)

After you have ascertained that packaging a distinct copy of logback.xml in
each application is not an option, could you please you file a
bug/enhancement report?