[logback-user] Logback configuration

Gerweck Andy - agerwe Andy.Gerweck at acxiom.com
Tue Mar 13 22:49:48 CET 2007

I thought that there was some agreement that Joran would (or should) include the capability to include a file based on a system property, which provides exactly the required functionality without making this a special case.

A way to switch the configuration at runtime is a hard requirement for several applications I develop. Making this part of Joran (possibly providing a short sample that gets everything from a property) seems like a great solution that could be helpful in many situations (especially with conditionals and regex captures).

There was an email thread covering this on 2/8.

Thanks,
 Andy Gerweck