[logback-user] [ANN] Release of logback 0.9.3

Sebastien Pennec sebastien at qos.ch
Tue Mar 20 18:28:28 CET 2007

Hello Franck,

Glad to hear that your issue is fixed! :)

Maven lets you easily build and package applications. When a dependency is needed,
Maven downloads it and stores it in a local repository.

Unfortunately, some jars cannot be downloaded by Maven due to license restrictions.
JMS is one of them. You have to download it and install it using the command that
Maven displays in the terminal.

In case you have issues building logback, you might want to take a look at the
corresponding page of our documentation[1].

Cheers,

Sébastien

[1]http://logback.qos.ch/manual/introduction.html#BuildingLogback