[logback-user] Daily rolling appender

Sebastien Pennec sebastien at qos.ch
Fri Mar 30 10:49:44 CEST 2007

Hello Keith,

At this time, the TimeBasedRollingPolicy does not provide MinIndex and MaxIndex, and
thus does not delete any archived log files.

This is something that we have not discussed yet, so feel free to add a bug report
for enhancement[1] if you need this feature.

Cheers,

Sébastien

[1]http://logback.qos.ch/bugreport.html