[logback-user] wizard to create logback.xml

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Thu May 3 21:12:17 CEST 2007

Hi Dirk,

Many thanks for your cool contribution. I think it's very useful. As such, I've
added a link on the "New and noteworthy" menu on the logback site.

However, I find the user interface of the wizard a little unintuitive. For
example, the first time, it took me a while to realize that I had to click on
the green "Start" button to get the wizard going. Could the "Start" button be
much bigger?

Cheers,