[logback-user] RE: "Watching" the config file

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Sat Oct 13 17:32:44 CEST 2007

Hello Ted,

The question was discussed in a previous thread:

http://www.qos.ch/pipermail/logback-user/2007-September/000329.html

To cut a long story short, the currently preferred approach is to trigger
reloading of the config file via a user interface. Arthur Blake mentioned a
utility that he wrote which does this.

May I ask you to enter a bug report requesting this feature?

HTH,