[logback-user] Is there System properties configuration?

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Sat Oct 13 17:50:51 CEST 2007

Thank you for your answer. As things stand currently, you can't do that using
logback except by modifying the class path. As in

java -cp ../resources1/;otherClasspathEntries -jar mytool.jar
java -cp ../resources2/;otherClasspathEntries -jar mytool.jar
java -cp ../resources3/;otherClasspathEntries -jar mytool.jar

In addition, you would need to place customN.xml in resourceN/logback.xml, where
N is in {1, 2, 3}.

Would that work for you?