[logback-user] simple question driving me crazy..

matg matthieu.guamis at axege.com
Wed Sep 19 19:07:32 CEST 2007

Hi,

If I understand, you want to do something like logging to different
appenders in function of message level, so maybe you should use
http://logback.qos.ch/manual/filters.html Filters  which allow to use the
root logger with different appenders (in this example, all messages are
written to the console, message with level equal to ERROR only are written
to file "error-log.txt", message with level equal to WARN only are written
to "warn-log.txt" etc.)

Hope this helps
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12781846/example.txt example.txt