Re: [logback-user] RE: [logback-user] logback initialization "à la" Spring

Arthur Blake blakesys at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 22:44:43 CEST 2007

I would probably be a little more inclined to open source it on my own, as I'm not too fond of the LGPL.  Would it be considered LGPL anyway if it's dependent on logback?  I don't think it would...

I would much prefer MIT or Apache.

I would prefer to make it work against SLF4J as that would allow it to be used in a lot more situations, but SLF4J has no concept or API for querying existing loggers/appenders, etc. (and I understand why-- it would be pretty hard to generalize all that)

sorry for the thread drift...