[logback-user] JMXConfigurator OName

Anders Engström epirealer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 13:23:11 CEST 2008

Hi!

14 aug 2008 kl. 14.42 skrev Ceki Gulcu:

> Please so. I quite like the idea.

Unfortunately I can not access the JIRA server :/ I get a "Bad
Gateway" response from the server.

I'll just go ahead and post the patch here instead.

I've modified it slightly so that you also can specify an explicit
'objectName' in the tag:

	<jmxConfigurator/>

This yields the default ObjectName of "ch.qos.logback.classic:Name=$
{nameOfContext},Type=ch.qos.logback.classic.jmx.Configurator".

	<jmxConfigurator namespace="foo"/>

This results in "ch.qos.logback.classic:Name=$
{nameOfContext
},Type=ch.qos.logback.classic.jmx.Configurator,Namespace=foo".

	<jmxConfigurator objectName="logback:name=foo,type=bar"/>

Which obviously results in "logback:name=foo,type=bar" :)

Let me know if I need to adjust the patch in any way. And also - when
is the next release expected *smile*? :)