[logback-user] Logback Console Plugin - multiple loggers

Peremský Jan PEREMSKY at komix.cz
Tue Aug 19 10:53:10 CEST 2008

Hi, I'd like to use the logback console plugin to "harvest" log events from multiple loggers running on my localhost each logging into different log file.

Every logger is configured with <consolePlugin /> as such using default port 4321. Logback View is cofigured to listen at this port too.

The problem is: the Logback View displays some log events, but it is never sure from which logger and if any.

Did I misunderstood the purpose of the Logback View? Is it only single input capable?

Thx Jan