[logback-user] jcl-over-slf4 and hibernate3-maven-plugin bug

Jonathan Dray jonathan.dray at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 14:25:06 CEST 2008

Hi,

I tried with JCL version 99 as well.
How I understand things are working, JCL version 99 replaces standard jcl
jar, with empty jar.
Jcl-over-slf4j is still used by external libs that were configure to use
apache commons logging for logs.

My environnement should be quite easy to reproduce. I started with an
appfuse-core maven archetype.
And then tried to switch to logback.
To do that, I added log4j-over-slf4j and jcl-over-slf4j in the dependecies
of the project (in the pom.xml file)

Thank you for your precious help and the time you spend helping people on
this mailing list.

Kind Regards,
Jonathan Dray