[logback-user] [SPAM] - Re: SMTPAppender Subject - Email found in subject - Email found in subject - Found word(s) list error remove list XXX in the Text body

Lucas, Casey clucas at e-miles.com
Wed Aug 27 15:18:40 CEST 2008

your log message does not include an exception.  how about:

log.error("Errore ServerVpeList for Grace not found for Ip
xx.xx.xx.xxx", new Exception("some problem"));

or...

catch(Exception e)
{
    log.error("Errore ServerVpeList for Grace not found for Ip
xx.xx.xx.xxx", e);
}

or if you really want to see the callstack instead of an actual
exception, try
the "caller" pattern.

see http://logback.qos.ch/manual/layouts.html

you should play around with different patterns.

-casey