[logback-user] Release of logback version 0.9.12

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Fri Dec 5 00:02:25 CET 2008

4th of December 2008 - Release of version 0.9.12

Just one month after the last release, I am happy to announce the
release of logback version 0.9.12. This version includes both bug
fixes as well as significant enhancements.

Please refer to the the news page for precise details.

    http://logback.qos.ch/news.html

You can download logback, including full source code, class files and
documentation on our download page, shown below.

    http://logback.qos.ch/download.html

You can receive logback related announcements by subscribing to the
logback announce mailing list. To subscribe to logback-announce list,
please visit the following URL.

Enjoy,