[logback-user] logback and Jetty

whatever21 jbakker at veoh.com
Tue Jan 15 00:02:44 CET 2008

I have a test environment where I'm running a tomcat server and logback, and
everything works beautifully, where the various loggers are outputting to
the right directories specified in my logback.xml.  Trying to use the same
configuration file and code, but with a Jetty server, is not working at all.

I've tried putting logback.xml in various places like, WEB-INF/resources/,
WEB-INF/src/, $JETTY_HOME/etc/, $JETTY_HOME/bin/...All with no luck.  I've
also tried explicitly specifying the file in jetty.xml with the same
results.

Not sure where I'm going wrong. Any suggestions?

What jar's should I have under $JETTY_HOME/lib/? How can I make jetty server
logs work alongside logback?

Thanks.