[logback-user] Just started playing with logback

Anders Hammar anders at hammar.net
Sun Jul 27 20:55:43 CEST 2008

Hi Rob,

Thanks for sharing. However, as with all open source projects, the
biggest chance of getting issues fixed is to file a bug report. There
might even be a bug report for the problem you've run into (as there
is for the FileAppender thing you describe, see enhancement
LBCORE-42). You find the link to logback Jira on the home page.

/Anders, logback user