[logback-user] GPL+Classpath exception - correction

Anton Tagunov anton.tagunov at umail.ru
Fri May 30 21:56:55 CEST 2008

Ceki> Does that go to alleviate your concerns about logback's license, namely LGPL?

Anton> On one account I understand that a commercial company
Anton> can create derived work even from GPL works as long as
Anton> the result is used only for its internal needs
Anton> and distributed. From the aspect I'm okay even with GPL.

Correction: I meant and NOT distributed.
This is a typical case for where I work at.