[logback-user] Logback configuration

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Thu Nov 6 10:38:18 CET 2008

Hello Natan,

If you are using 0.9.11, then

<substitutionProperty file="${logback.properties}" />

would work. Try, it. Logback should emit a warning message:
"[substitutionProperty] element has been deprecated. Plase use the [property]
element instead." SO you would finally write

  <property file="${logback.properties}" />

Anyway, it should work.