[logback-user] Logback or Log4J Servers and Log4Cxx client

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Thu Nov 20 20:52:18 CET 2008

I did not know that log4cxx was using ShortSocketServer. Anyway, the short
socket server expects (java) serialized objects  which can differ from one
version of log4j to another. The logback and log4j objects for logging events
are not compatible. When you say that you were unsuccessful  in *both* cases,
what is the case other than log4cxx-->logback ?