[logback-user] Logback or Log4J Servers and Log4Cxx client

Greg Flex greg.flex at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 02:09:08 CET 2008

Ok guys so I gave up on the SocketAppender idea. It won't work. (at least
not in an easy way)
I'm trying to get the Log4cxx to work with the JDBCAppender now and it
doesn't work too.
I'm getting an exception:
log4cxx: Class not found: org.apache.log4j.jdbc.JDBCAppender
when running a c++ application the simplest possible. Just to get it to
print some logs....
I don't understand this error? The RollingFileAppender works, the
ConsoleAppender works even the XMLSocketAppender also
works. It doesn't the way I'd like it to but it does work.....
Maybe someone can help me figure this one out. Why the JDBCAppender throws
this class not found exception.
I appreciate any input or suggestion...
Thank You
Greg.