[logback-user] Evaluator and Layout Pattern

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Mon Oct 20 11:06:44 CEST 2008

Hello Ekke,

If you update your working copy of logback (svn update), you should see that
logback now references a released version of SLF4J, namely 1.5.5.

However, building SLF4J from svn as Thorbjørn suggest is also an option. Note
that the version of logback in the trunk sometimes references a SNAPSHOT version
of SLF4J and sometimes are released version which can be confusing initially.
(Building SLF4J should be easy, so it's not as bad as it sounds.)

Please let us know if you need further information,