[logback-user] jul-to-slf4j conflicts with logback-classic

cowwoc cowwoc at bbs.darktech.org
Thu Oct 23 01:19:30 CEST 2008

Ceki,

I need your help with this.

I noticed that I can deploy the libraries just fine so long as I omit the
call to SLF4JBridgeHandler.install(). If I invoke that method then:

1) I never see any more output from stdout
2) Glassfish no longer replies to commands (I have to kill it using task
manager)

It also doesn't look like logback.xml is getting picked up because I have
debug="true" in my configuration but I see nothing special on startup.

Can we schedule another IRC session to troubleshoot this?

Thanks,
Gili