[logback-user] RollingFileAppender

Greg Flex greg.flex at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 22:04:58 CET 2008

Hi Ceki,
It looks like my StringBuilder is the one that screws things up not the
Logback.
I'm appending strings using StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder(800)
then later (in the code) I have:  sb.append("someStrings");
finally I have rfa.doAppend(sb);  where rfa is the RollingFileAppender (just
to clarify)
Anyway I have to solve this..... maybe it'll be better to use StringBuffer.
(StringBuffer and StringBuilder is almost identical though.... )
Hm.... Intriguing....
Thanks for your quick replies.
Greg.