[logback-user] multiple webapps and jmxConfigurator

Ingo Siebert ingo.siebert at cas.de
Thu Oct 30 08:56:21 CET 2008

I also need a solution which simply uses the servlet context name, which
is different for every deployed solution. How can I use a
ServletContextListener to configurate the
    logback/configuration-resource
value?

Is this what the patch of
  http://www.mail-archive.com/logback-user@qos.ch/msg00474.html
does?
If that's the case, please add it and update the documentation how to
use it. :)

Thank you very much

Ingo

>>> http://logback.qos.ch