[logback-user] Feedback from using Logback in an audit component

Anders Hammar anders at hammar.net
Fri Oct 31 12:46:58 CET 2008

Hi Chad,

I'm sorry to say no, my customer doesn't share code. Especially not
for this component. But due to the good design of logback this was
very straight forward. As I said, I used logback-core and implemented
a few classes on top of this. I found looking at how things were
solved in logback-classic and logback-access very helpful. I ran into
a few problems when extending some classes for our specific needs, but
I filed jiras regarding that and I believe it has been fixed in
0.9.10/11.

What I could do is sharing some kind of UML class diagram to show the
idea. I'll look at that on Monday.

/Anders