[logback-user] Invitation for beta users

Loren Siebert loren at stackhub.com
Wed Apr 1 20:44:02 CEST 2009

Rusty-
I am envisioning offering StackHub as a free service as well as some
form of a subscription package for deployments with larger volume and
more hosts. But that is down the road. Right now I'm just trying to
build a free service around features that developers will find useful.
Note that it will be a service (not a product) to make it fast and
easy to hook up your app, and so we have a platform-agnostic place for
sharing ideas and best practices around logging/metrics.
Would love to get your feedback if you are interested.
-Loren