[logback-user] Setting up trace only for a certain user

Christophe Elek celek at ca.ibm.com
Mon Apr 27 16:31:24 CEST 2009

Salut Ceki,
Thanks for the info... but... :)

one question tough, what about the dynamicity (sic? :)
the code I see suggests the developer enters the variable at runtime into a
List/Map
if I want to be as 'detached as possible' from the code, is there a way
log4j can setup variables or am I 'stuck' with system variable ?

Christophe Elek - Senior Software Analyst
IBM Rational Serviceability Architect
IBM Toronto Lab 8200 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario, L6G 1C7
Phone Number: (905) 413-3467
Email: celek at ca.ibm.com

Rational Internal Serviceability Portal
"Don't just fix the mistakes - fix whatever permitted the mistake in the
first place." Charles Fishman

Web:http://www.ibm.com/software/rational/