[logback-user] Tomcat 5.5 and LogbackValve

wchu wchu at FACorelogic.com
Fri Aug 7 23:13:09 CEST 2009

Hi,

Perfect! Thank you!  I found the log file in the $TOMCAT_HOME/bin/
directory.  That brings up the question of why does the log file output by
default to the $TOMCAT_HOME/bin directory and not the $TOMCAT_HOME/logs
directory?

Regards,
Will

>>> http://logback.qos.ch