[logback-user] Tomcat 5.5 and LogbackValve

wchu wchu at FACorelogic.com
Fri Aug 7 23:21:21 CEST 2009

Hi,

Thank you for enlightening me.  One last question I promise. :-D
Is there a configuration I can set to have the log file written to the
$TOMCAT_HOME/logs directory or to the /var/logs/ directory besides passing
the <File> element for the appender that I'm using?  Is the <File> setting
considered a relative path based on the $TOMCAT_HOME/bin directory or can I
pass an absolute URL?

Regards,
Will

>>> http://logback.qos.ch