[logback-user] Flushing problem

Harish Krishnaswamy harishkswamy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 07:25:37 CET 2009

This is one of the weirdest problems I have seen :) Your test files worked
fine as-is, so I modified it to closely resemble the original codebase and
it still worked, so I went back to playing with the original codebase and
all of sudden after midnight it started working and it still works now with
the original code after backing out all my patches for this problem. One
thing I noticed though - the code is running a bit slower now than it was
this morning, probably due to another process on the box, but I still can't
explain the behavior. I will have to see what happens tomorrow :) But,
thanks again for your help.
-Harish