[logback-user] Jetty Maven config

Brian Moschel brian.moschel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 22:37:11 CEST 2009

I think I figured this out after a bunch of searching.  For anyone else
trying to solve this in the future, put the following in your pom.xml in
maven-hightide-plugin's config section:

          <systemProperties>
            <systemProperty>
              <name>logback.configurationFile</name>
              <value>./src/main/config/logback.xml</value>
            </systemProperty>
          </systemProperties>

I found that here:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/Maven+Jetty+Plugin