[logback-user] Programmmatically creatinglogger/appender/pattern

Lance White lance.white at logicscope.com
Wed Mar 25 17:09:04 CET 2009

Cheers Ceki, I'll go through those.

Lance

-----Original Message-----
From: logback-user-bounces at qos.ch [mailto:logback-user-bounces at qos.ch] On Behalf Of Ceki Gulcu
Sent: 25 March 2009 16:02
To: logback users list
Subject: Re: [logback-user] Programmmatically creatinglogger/appender/pattern

Hello Lance,

Look into the junit test cases which do that type of operation all the time. For
example, see:

http://logback.qos.ch/xref-test/ch/qos/logback/classic/html/HTMLLayoutTest.html
http://logback.qos.ch/xref-test/ch/qos/logback/core/rolling/SizeBasedRollingTest.html

If that does not help, post your code here.