[logback-user] Verbose startup output

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Tue Mar 31 10:18:11 CEST 2009

Hell Noam,

Logback internal messages, aka status messages, come in 3 flavors, INFO, WARN
and ERROR. There is no DEBUG level. From what I could gather from the messages
you included, in particular in relation to the "debug attribute" as emitted by
ConfigurationAction, it looks like somewhere in your application, you are
explicitly invoking StatusPrinter to print out logback's internal messages.

Look for code invoking StatusPrinter.print() in your code.