[logback-user] Invitation for beta users

Loren Siebert loren at stackhub.com
Tue Mar 31 20:36:11 CEST 2009

Hello-

I'm putting together a service called StackHub that collects your
app's logging events and makes the data available for reporting/
analysis/notification via a hosted web interface. I am looking for a
few Logback users who would like to try out the service and hopefully
give me some feedback on what's good and what isn't.

Ideal beta users would have a Logback-enabled production application
running on at least two hosts.

Here is the signup link if you are interested:
	http://www.stackhub.com

Thank you!
-Loren