[logback-user] Suppress output of logback status messages

desolat nuabaranda at web.de
Sun Nov 15 11:41:22 CET 2009

Ceki Gulcu wrote:

> Removing the errors or warnings is one sch way. I suggest reading the
> chapter on
> logback configuration [1] and in particular the section on "status
> messages."
>
> HTH
>
> [1] http://logback.qos.ch/manual/configuration.html

You missunderstood me: I know why the warnings appear, I must live with them
because I have to include an XML file which consists only partly of a
section for logback and partly of other statements which in fact are ignored
by logback but which produce the warning messages. So I just want to get rid
of the warning message output on the console. Nothing else.

Chris