[logback-user] Feature question

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Wed Oct 7 15:21:16 CEST 2009

Thread id is different than thread name. In the code sample you
supplied, you retrieve the thread name and not the thread id. So my
question to you is whether you know the difference between therad id
and thread name and whether you are interested in thread id or thread
name.

As for the stack trace, I'll answer that question once the id/name
issue is clarified.

>>> http://logback.qos.ch