[logback-user] Removal of LoggerContext constant in 0.9.17

Chad La Joie chad.lajoie at switch.ch
Wed Oct 21 13:59:29 CEST 2009

I was just updating the version of logback used by my project and I got
an error.  It appears that the constant LoggerContext.ROOT_NAME has been
removed however I don't see any mention of this in the release notes.
Was this intentional?  If so, what is the correct way to retrieve the
root logger now?
--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities