[logback-user] Time Based Rollover in 0.9.17

Stephen Duncan Jr stephen.duncan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 23:42:47 CEST 2009

I've noticed that some of my applications using logback have stopped doing
their time-based rollover.  This change coincides with my upgrade of those
apps from 0.9.16 to 0.9.17.  These are apps that do not run continously -
they are kicked off via cron a couple times a day.  Those processes that do
run continuously (such as the webserver) do still rollover correctly.

Anyone else seen this change in behaviour?  Is there any change in
configuration needed for 0.9.17?  Or is it a bug?

--
Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com