[logback-user] Release of logback v0.9.20

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Fri Apr 2 00:09:10 CEST 2010

Hello all,

I am happy to announce the immediate availability of logback version
0.9.20. In addition to bug fixes, this version introduces conditional
processing of configuration files.

Please refer to the the news page for precise details.

   http://logback.qos.ch/news.html

You can download logback, including full source code, class files and
documentation on our download page, shown below.

   http://logback.qos.ch/download.html

You can receive logback related announcements by subscribing to the
QOS.ch announce mailing list. To subscribe to QOS.ch announce list,
please visit the following URL.