[logback-user] Time and Size-based rolling policy not working

Tyler Kocheran rfkrocktk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 23:51:01 CEST 2010

I have created a test project to see if I can use logback's size and
time-based rolling policy to roll over to log files as logs get large and as
time passes. However, I cannot get it to roll over. It instead always logs
to the file I've specified in the <file> tag.

I have attached my project's full, ant-buildable source code to show my code
and to possibly help get the ball rolling on figuring all of this out. Can
anyone help me get time/size based file rolling working?

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28171419/logback.zip (This is the Java project)