[logback-user] Time and Size-based rolling policy not working

rfkrocktk rfkrocktk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 22:10:10 CEST 2010

Ah, I see now! When I grabbed logback from Spring's Ivy repository, I assumed
I was getting the latest version when I grabbed 0.9.9, but I guess 0.9.18 is
a later edition :)

Now I've got it spitting warnings at me and saying that "SLF4J: The
requested version 1.5.8 by your slf4j binding is not compatible with [1.5.5,
1.5.6]." I guess I'll have to find a way to get Spring to get me a different
SLF4J version...