[logback-user] SMTPAppender

Ed Bras zooi at debrasjes.com
Mon Dec 20 16:54:39 CET 2010

Yep, that did the trick.
Sorry, I have missed that option in the manual, was searching something like
that.

Now I can see what's going wrong in production when the SMTPAppender doesn't
do his work.
Just tested it by changing the password:
---
16:53:00,786 |-ERROR in ch.qos.logback.classic.net.SMTPAppender[EMAIL] -
Error occured while sending e-mail notification.
javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException
	at javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException
	at 	at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:319)
	at 	at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:169)
	at 	at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:118)
	at 	at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:188)
	at 	at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:118)

Thanks...