[logback-user] logback equivalent to log4j SocketHubAppender

Joern Huxhorn jhuxhorn at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 27 10:00:33 CET 2010

Hi Dieter,

there is no such implementation of SocketHubAppender for Logback that
I'm aware of.
I wouldn't use it since it's very easy to DoS an application if it
uses one.

If you'd like to receive events in an application I'd suggest to take
a look at
http://lilith.huxhorn.de

It's an application I wrote so this is a shameless plug.

However, it contains a high-performance appender that is well suited
for delivering the same event to multiple hosts.

Let me know if you have questions.

Regards,
Joern.