[logback-user] Logback Eclipse Plugin Status?

Jeff Jensen jjensen at apache.org
Sun Jan 31 19:19:07 CET 2010

The download page [0] has had "It will be upgraded in the coming weeks." on
it for quite a few months.  Is there a status update to share?  Is it being
discontinued?

Regarding the statement "It expects logback version 0.9.9.", will it fail
with 0.9.18?

I could not find a list of Eclipse versions it should work with.  Anyone
using it with Galileo?  I was about to just "try it", but have had problems
in the past trying to recover from incompatibilities, so hesitate.

Also, as a feature, we were hoping for a simple picklist of log levels (or
regexp to apply to the view) to real-time filter the view vs drop incoming
messages.

Any plans for a plugin update site vs manual install?

[0] http://logback.qos.ch/download.html