[logback-user] Groovy equivalent of logback-test.xml

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Thu Jul 8 13:07:03 CEST 2010

Hello Greg,

Assuming that the development host is different than the production
host, you can use conditional statements in logback.groovy to cater
for both environments. This is what we now do internally at QOS.ch and
find it more convenient than having two distinct config files.

Holler if you need help with conditional statements in
logback.groovy. Your feedback on your experiences with logback.groovy
is also welcome.

Cheers,