[logback-user] Groovy equivalent of logback-test.xml

Grzegorz Borkowski grzegorzborkowski at o2.pl
Thu Jul 8 13:47:52 CEST 2010

I see. Do you have any examples of such config? How can you decide in
this conditional statements what kind of environment it executes in?
Still, I think it should be better explained in docs. Now docs say "you
can use logback.xml and logback-test.xml, and that's ok; you can also
use groovy instaed of logback.xml" - so natural question is "and what
with logback-text.xml then"?
Anyway, if logback supports two xml files for config, it should support
two groovy files too, I think. Just to make it clear and consitent. And
to prevent questions like mine in the future :)