[logback-user] Time based rolling policy

Andreas Dejung andreas.dejung at velsys.com
Fri Jul 9 00:39:43 CEST 2010

I came across the same problem last March and raised a jira (LBCORE-138)
There you find a solution which works for us. Mind you we have not upgraded from 0.9.18 yet as we would need to hack the RollingCalender again to allow for this solution. Hence the bug I raised at the time.

Given the interest of others the small change needed in RollingCalender might come in the next release ? Ceki ?

Cheers Andy