[logback-user] logback always printing status information?!

Christian Migowski chrismfwrd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 15:13:54 CET 2010

Hi Aleksey,

yes it was, thank you! It didn't occur to me that this "small problem"
leds to automatic status logging, but it makes sense for sure!

Is there a way to "redirect" this output to a logfile? The output to
stdout confuses my start script and I'd rather have this logback
warnings written to a file.

thanks again,
regards,
christian!